Carson Block of Muddy Waters Capital joins me to talk about the state of U.S. listed China based frauds, being targeted by business intelligence firms, why he thinks the trade war is a good thing, why our economy is "fueled by bubbles", why he has a small put position in Tesla that he sees as a "massive dysfunction in the market", and why most cable news is "fucking garbage".
QTR Podcasts are always free, but some people choose to make a small recurring donation, which is gratefully accepted: https://www.patreon.com/QTRResearch
THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY KIND PATRONS
Please show love to those who support the QTR Podcast.
Biggest Patron Donors
- Quantamize - visit for free trial- Twitter: @QuantalyticsRes
- Scott Coursey – author of “Debt Slave Economics” – view/buy here
- Chris Boas
- Ken R
- Chris Bede - Twitter: @cbede
- Russ Valenti - Twitter: @russellvalenti
Longest Running Supporters
- Max Mulvihill - Since 2/2018
- Kyle Thomas - Since 4/2018
- Chris Bede - Since 5/2018
- Dariusz Kordonski - Since 5/2018
- Chris Gerrard - Since 5/2018
All podcast content is subject to this disclaimer.
Chris is not an investment adviser. Listeners should always speak to their personal financial advisers.
THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE - OPINION ONLY AND FOR JOURNALISTIC AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES
Disclosures: Carson is short TSLA
Visit quoththeravenresearch.com for more on QTR