Tesla’s Q4 2018 delivery numbers missed estimates – and also raised more questions than answers. I bring Mark Spiegel back onto the podcast to talk all things Tesla with a little bit of banter about macro, the Yen and gold.
QTR Podcasts are always free, but some people choose to make a small recurring donation, which is gratefully accepted: https://www.patreon.com/QTRResearch
THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY KIND PATRONS
Please show love to those who support the QTR Podcast.
Biggest Patron Donors
- Quantamize - visit for free trial- Twitter: @QuantalyticsRes
- Scott Coursey – author of “Debt Slave Economics” – view/buy here
- Chris Boas
- Ken R
- Chris Bede - Twitter: @cbede
- Russ Valenti - Twitter: @russellvalenti
Longest Running Supporters
- Max Mulvihill - Since 2/2018
- Kyle Thomas - Since 4/2018
- Chris Bede - Since 5/2018
- Dariusz Kordonski - Since 5/2018
- Chris Gerrard - Since 5/2018
All podcast content is subject to this disclaimer.
Chris is not an investment adviser. Listeners should always speak to their personal financial advisers.
THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE - OPINION ONLY AND FOR JOURNALISTIC AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES
Disclosures: Long gold, short Tesla, Mark is short Tesla, short the Yen
Visit quoththeravenresearch.com for more on QTR