Christmas is cancelled. Not really, but by watching the financial media, you might think so. On this podcast, I talk about Jeff Gundlach bitch slapping Jim Cramer, why people freak out about the stupid "Santa Claus Rally" not happening and why I'm having a drink for Otto Warmbier this weekend.
QTR Podcasts are always free, but some people choose to make a small recurring donation, which is gratefully accepted: https://www.patreon.com/QTRResearch
THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY KIND PATRONS - Please show love to those who support the QTR Podcast.
Biggest Patron Donors
1. QUANTAMIZE - visit for free trial - Twitter: @QuantalyticsRes
2. Chris Boas
3. Ken R
4. Chris Bede - Twitter: @cbede
5. Russ Valenti - Twitter: @russellvalenti
Longest Running Supporters
1. MAX MULVIHILL - Since 2/2018
2. Kyle Thomas - Since 4/2018
3. Chris Bede - Since 5/2018
4. Dariusz Kordonski - Since 5/2018
5. Chris Gerrard - Since 5/2018
All podcast content is subject to the following disclaimer: http://www.quoththeravenresearch.com/... Chris is not an investment adviser. Listeners should always speak to their personal financial advisers.
THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE - OPINION ONLY AND FOR JOURNALISTIC AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES
Disclosures: Long gold
Visit quoththeravenresearch.com for more on QTR