In the latest installment of my critically acclaimed* "Our Bullshit Economy" series, I skewer Jim Cramer for saying that the market is "not in a Fed induced bubble" and blaming rising rates on hedge fund managers with short positions.
*not critically acclaimed
QTR Podcasts are always free, but some people choose to make a small recurring donation, which is gratefully accepted: https://www.patreon.com/QTRResearch
THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY KIND PATRONS
Please show love to those who support the QTR Podcast.
Biggest Patron Donors
- Quantamize - visit for free trial- Twitter: @QuantalyticsRes
- Corvus Gold - http://www.corvusgold.com
- Scott Coursey – author of “Debt Slave Economics” – view/buy here
- Chris Boas
- Ken R
- Chris Bede - Twitter: @cbede
- Russ Valenti - Twitter: @russellvalenti
Longest Running Supporters
- Max Mulvihill - Since 2/2018
- Kyle Thomas - Since 4/2018
- Chris Bede - Since 5/2018
- Dariusz Kordonski - Since 5/2018
- Chris Gerrard - Since 5/2018
All podcast content is subject to this disclaimer.
Chris is not an investment adviser. Listeners should always speak to their personal financial advisers.
THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE - OPINION ONLY AND FOR JOURNALISTIC AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES
Disclosures: Long gold, strong dislike for Jim Cramer
Visit quoththeravenresearch.com for more on QTR