Fleck is back - today we argued for a half hour about why he doesn't think the plunge protection team buys S&P futures, why he is short numerous chip companies in the semiconductor industry, why he is now finally short Tesla ("it's a car company with a shit load of problems"), what he sees for gold going forward, how 2019 could shape up and why "nothing central bankers have done has worked".
QTR Podcasts are always free, but some people choose to make a small recurring donation, which is gratefully accepted: https://www.patreon.com/QTRResearch
THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY KIND PATRONS
Please show love to those who support the QTR Podcast.
Biggest Patron Donors
- Quantamize - visit for free trial- Twitter: @QuantalyticsRes
- Corvus Gold - http://www.corvusgold.com
- Scott Coursey – author of “Debt Slave Economics” – view/buy here
- Chris Boas
- Ken R
- Chris Bede - Twitter: @cbede
- Russ Valenti - Twitter: @russellvalenti
Longest Running Supporters
- Max Mulvihill - Since 2/2018
- Kyle Thomas - Since 4/2018
- Chris Bede - Since 5/2018
- Dariusz Kordonski - Since 5/2018
- Chris Gerrard - Since 5/2018
All podcast content is subject to this disclaimer.
Chris is not an investment adviser. Listeners should always speak to their personal financial advisers.
THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE - OPINION ONLY AND FOR JOURNALISTIC AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES
Disclosures: Bill is short the semis he mentioned and Tesla, Bill and Chris are both long gold
Visit quoththeravenresearch.com for more on QTR